How To Find Out About Available Volunteer Opportunities:
MVLA SLOBs offers many volunteer opportunities to its members:
- Calendar of Events: New and upcoming volunteer opportunities shown in the calendar with detailed contact information for members to sign up.
- Semi-monthly SLOBOpp emails: are sent to members updating them on new volunteer opportunities in the coming weeks/months. SLOBOpps emails include details on volunteer opportunities and and sign-up information. Click here to see the list of philanthropies that SLOBs works with.
- Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities (with no fixed dates): Are ongoing volunteer opportunities that are not listed on the Calendar of Events because they do not occur on fixed dates. Click here for a list of events.
How To Log Volunteer and Meeting Hours:
MVLS SLOBs uses an online app called Track It Forward for volunteers to recognize their volunteer efforts by easily tracking hours and meeting attendance.
After completing the Membership Enrollment Form and paying the annual dues, SLOBS will be communicating with you by directly adding you to our SLOBs Google Database. You will also receive a separate email with information on how to set up your Track It Forward account.
There are 3 ways to log into the TIF Account:
1. Go directly to TIF Account by clicking on the Track It Forward link below.
2. Go directly to www.Trackitforward.com and at the top of the page you will see “sign in” prompt. Click the tab and enter your email and password.
3. A TIF app can be downloaded from Apple Store directly onto your computer or mobile phone. Click on the app and it will prompt you for email and password on the home page.